DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
The following applies to all trips booked and organized by GTFlyfishing. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as all terms are binding once a trip is booked. Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the deposit, cancellation, refund and responsibility clauses.
- A 50% deposit per angler of the total package cost for each trip is due to GTFlyfishing within 10 days of booking to secure the trip reservation.
- GTFlyfishing reserves the right to charge a handling fee of $100.00 per person for any date changes after the initial reservation has been made.
- Full payment for all GTFlyfishing trips is due 90 days prior to departure and start of trip.
TRIP INSURANCE – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Because many deposits and final payments for trip packages are non-refundable, it is highly recommended that you purchase trip insurance in the event that you have to cancel, postpone or reschedule your trip for any reason. Please be aware that this is the only way that GTFlyfishing can assist you with compensation for a cancelled trip.
GTFLYFISHING, GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all tours organized by GTFlyfishing. By signing up for a GTFlyfishing tour or packaged trip, each customer accepts all aspects of these terms and conditions.
- GTFlyfishing and its principals and agents, are not responsible for, and do not assume responsibility for, the acts or omissions of any third-party contractors, outfitters, airlines, railroads, ship owners, charter air carriers, shuttle and taxi drivers, hotels, lodges, independent fishing guides or other service providers engaged by GTFlyfishing on behalf of the tour member, or the tour member directly, in connection with any tour.
- Further, the tour member is subject to the tariffs, terms, and conditions of all tickets, vouchers, and contracts of such hotels, airlines, railroads, operators, owners and contractors issued in connection with the tour, and the issuance and acceptance of any such tickets, vouchers and contracts shall be deemed to be consent to such conditions.
- GTFlyfishing in its sole discretion reserves the right to: (1) make such alterations in the tour itinerary as it deems necessary or desirable, (2) to refuse to accept or retain as a member of the tour party any person at any time (in such case refund will be based on the actual cost of the unfinished portion of tour), and (3) to pass on to tour members all expenditures occasioned by delays or occurrences beyond their control.
- GTFlyfishing reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any tour prior to departure, in which case full refunds will constitute full settlement to the tour member. Prices quoted are based on foreign exchange values and tariffs currently in effect, and prices are subject to change.
- Baggage and personal effects of tour members, including items purchased, are the sole responsibility of such tour members at all times and no agent of GTFlyfishing is authorized to accept these for storage, safekeeping, or transportation.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, GTFLYFISHING DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE TOUR MEMBER, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Receipt of deposit and/or final payment is acknowledgment that registrant has read and accepts the cancellation / refund and responsibility clauses.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY FOR ALL GTFLYFISHING TRIPS
Upon cancellation, GTFlyfishing will assess a $100.00 handling charge to all deposits and payments received. In addition, each individual lodge and destination may charge their own handling and/or administration fee. All cancellations must be given in writing to GTFlyfishing.
- Cancellation within 90 days = 90% refund of the deposit or 90% transfer to another date or angler
- Cancellation 60-89 days prior = 75% refund of payment received or 75% transfer to another date
- Cancellation 30-59 days prior = 50% refund of payment received or 50% transfer to another date
- Cancellation less than 30 days = No refund of deposit or payment.
- On cancellation notices less than 90 days, partial (75% – 90%) refunds/transfers may be made IF suitable replacement is provided by customer.